Student Organization Reimbursements
If your student organization has an account with the Student Affairs Business Office, organization members may be reimbursed for their allowable purchases using those funds.
1. To receive a reimbursement, you must register as a supplier at suppliers.uga.edu
- Please review the Guide for Registering as a Supplier for additional information and step-by-step instructions
- Please fill out completely and write legibly
- Your Department ID will start with 5710, 5712, 5713, or 5715
- Total all receipts submitted and put in the Grand Total section
- Sign the form in the Payee Section
- For groups with Student Activity Fees, please get your advisor’s signature
4. Copies of original receipts with proof of payment must be included
- Receipts should be clear and not faded
- Please send all receipts in one PDF
- We may need to see a portion of your bank statement if proof of payment is not on the receipt
5. Send all of these documents to the Student Affairs business office that oversees your organization.
- Some organizations will send their documents to the Student Affairs Business Office, but many organizations need to send them to their advisor or school/college. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help determining where to send these documents.
If your purchase includes food, drinks, or anything consumable, include the following items:
7. Flyer/Email/Brochure/Agenda or Social Media Post of event
- Evidence must be provided that your event with food/consumables took place
- For accounts with Student Activity Fee funds, reimbursements should be turned in no later than 2 weeks after the event/meeting.
- For Agency Accounts, reimbursements should be turned in no later than 30 days after the event.