Student Organization Reimbursements
If your student organization has an account with the Student Affairs Business Office, organization members may be reimbursed for their allowable purchases using those funds.
- Please fill out completely and write legibly
- Your Department ID will start with 5710, 5712, 5713, or 5715
- Total all receipts submitted and put in the Grand Total section
- Sign the form in the Payee Section
- For groups with Student Activity Fees, please get your advisor’s signature
4. Copies of original receipts with proof of payment must be included
- Receipts should be clear and not faded
- Please send all receipts in one PDF
- We may need to see a portion of your bank statement if proof of payment is not on the receipt
5. Send all of these documents to the Student Affairs business office that oversees your organization.
- Some organizations will send their documents to the Student Affairs Business Office, but many organizations need to send them to their advisor or school/college. Please email email@example.com if you need help determining where to send these documents.
If your purchase includes food, drinks, or anything consumable, include the following items:
7. Flyer/Email/Brochure/Agenda or Social Media Post of event
- Evidence must be provided that your event with food/consumables took place
- For accounts with Student Activity Fee funds, reimbursements should be turned in no later than 2 weeks after the event/meeting.
- For Agency Accounts, reimbursements should be turned in no later than 30 days after the event.