Making Academic Complaints

If you have a complaint related to a faculty member or academic department it is preferable for students to contact the specific faculty member(s), academic department, and/or host School or College for resolution. For complaints or reports involving discrimination, harassment, or sexual violence, please click here. Following are resources to assist students in resolving academic matters at UGA:

Should no satisfactory resolution be available through the given School or College, please submit a complaint.