Do you want to gain facilitation experience?
Passionate about Gallup’s StrengthsFinder or want to learn more about it?
Have an interest in contributing to the growth and development of other staff in the Division?
Thank you for your interest in serving on the 2019-2020 Staff Development Workshop Facilitation Team.
Applications are currently closed.
Check back at this webpage for next year's application and deadlines.
Apply to be a part of an incredible professional development opportunity, the UGA Student Affairs Workshop Facilitation Team! This year’s Staff Development Workshops will utilize CliftonStrengths StrengthsFinder self-assessment to provide staff the space to explore how their strengths and unique qualities influence their work and work with others. Staff will examine their StrengthsFinder results with one another while connecting with colleagues from across the Division. See below for more information about the requirements, eligibility, and application.
Student Affairs Workshop Facilitation Team Member Requirements
- Term: Team members will serve a one academic year term, ending in May 2020.
- Training: Team members will attend one 4-hour training. Training date will be determined after selection of the Workshop Facilitation Team.
- Biweekly Meetings: Team members will attend a 1-hour meeting every other week. Meeting day and time will be determined after selection of the Workshop Facilitation Team.
- Workshop Facilitation: Team members will facilitate a minimum of 5 workshops between November 2019 and April 2020. Team members can expect to allocate approximately 1.5 hours for each workshop. Team members will select workshop days and times based on availability.
Workshop Facilitation Team Eligibility
Team members must:
- Be a full-time staff member in UGA Student Affairs.
- Have supervisor approval to join the Workshop Facilitation Team.
- Be available to attend training, participate in biweekly meetings, and facilitate a minimum of 5 workshops.
Workshop Facilitation Team Applications
- Applicants are expected to have a conversation with their supervisor about volunteering to be a facilitator prior to applying. Applicants will be asked to upload a signed letter of support from their supervisor (link below).
- Applications must be submitted via the Qualtrics form. All fields are required. Please prepare content for each of the following prompts prior to visiting the proposal submission form.
To indicate your interest in serving as a member of the Workshop Facilitation Team, complete the application found at the link block below.
Please review the Application Guidelines prior to completing your application, including review of the Supervisor Approval Form.
Facilitation Team Application Guidelines