A Complete Listing of UGA Student Affairs Funds
The following is a list of all known active UGA Student Affairs Funds. Funds that are available for online giving are linked up to their respective account in the UGA Giving System. If you are interested in giving to an fund that is not currently available online or you'd like to enquire about a specific fund please contact Steve Pitts or William Draper with the Student Affairs Office of Development at 706.542.1794.
Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
Office of the Dean of Students
Disability Resource Center
- Erickson Family Endowment, T.W.
- Kelly Memorial, Lauren Melissa
- Dale Gibson Memorial Scholarship
- Lupuloff Scholarship
- Orkin Scholarship Fund
- Johnson Scholarship, Gregory Charles
- Choate Scholarship
- Davis Scholarship Endowment in Disability Resource Center, Carey
- Hamilton Family Scholarship
- Hill Family Leadership Endowment
- Mangan Family Scholarship, John and Frances
- Towson Memorial Scholarship, Margaret Ann
- Merriman Memorial Scholarship, Michael E.
- Peddicord Scholarship, Matthew
- Radcliff Scholarship
- Margaret C. Totty Memorial Scholarship
- Elizabeth and J.C. Faulkner Scholarship
- Joe Coile Memorial Scholarship
- Janis Family Scholarship
- Betty and Joe Satterthwaite Memorial Scholarship
- Disability Resource Center Fund
- Kelly Disability Services Fund
University Health Center
- Fontaine Center for Alcohol Awareness and Education, John Jr.
- Winship Medical Clinic Endowment, Florence Wood M.D.
- Dr. Rodney Bennett Scholarship
- Health Center
- University Health Services
- Fontaine Center Support, John Jr.
- CAPS Assistance
- Collegiate Recovery Communicty Support Fund
Leadership & Social Justice