UGA Student Affairs tracks student participation at division-sponsored events in order to evaluate these events’ contribution toward student success. Students’ information is protected and is only used for the purpose of enhancing the learning environment and supporting student success.
UGA Student Affairs departments facilitating programs or services for which they would like to collect a participant log can obtain access to codeREADr-enabled scanning devices to capture participant information. Student Affairs has five devices to lend departments and manages the process of entering events into the codeREADr system. As such, we are responsible for maintaining a protocol through which devices are loaned to departments and information is entered.
We've updated our request process!
Please read carefully below and contact us if you have any questions.
To request participant tracking devices, please follow these steps:
- Visit the UGA Involvement Network.
- Click "Sign In" in the upper right hand corner and complete the CAS login process.
- Once logged in, click on the tiled button in the upper right corner and select "Manage."
- In the “My Memberships” section, click on your membership, or the group/membership that will be associated with the event that you wish to create, then click on the menu button next to the Membership title – this will bring up a sidebar. If you do not have any memberships assigned to you, contact email@example.com.
This process will add your event to the UGA Involvement Network, as well as to the Student Affairs event calendar. Following your submission, we will contact you to confirm your request for participant tracking devices within five business days.
Once you have submitted your event:
- We will contact you to confirm your request for participant tracking devices within five business days.
- Pick up the devices prior to your event. Student workers, student leaders, and staff members from your department may pick up the devices.
- We will provide training for use of the tracking devices as needed.
- Return the devices by 4:00 pm on the next business day following your event.
- If you need the devices for longer, please contact us to make arrangements. You may be asked to return devices sooner depending on the volume of events.
- We will send a link to an updated participant log (names and emails of attendees/participants) within five (5) business days of your event.
Please note the following:
- We require a minimum of five (5) business days to complete your event and scanner request intake..
- Requests for access to scanning devices for events related to student fees or for which there is an exchange or collection of money should be directed to the Tate Business Office at (706) 542-8514. Requests should be made no later than one week prior to the event.
For more detailed instructions regarding the submission process, please see the link below.
Event Registration Instructions