Congratulations 2018 Innovate Teams!
Staff from across UGA Student Affairs gathered December 18-20, 2018 to address some of the division’s critical questions. During the three-day modified Design Sprint (a model developed at Google Ventures), team members identified innovative solutions to pressing challenges, engaged in mutual learning, and built and strengthened relationships. The following solutions were presented to Student Affairs leadership on December 20, 2018 and are currently under review.
- How can we more effectively engage and serve the graduate and professional student populations?
- Innovate Team Solution: GRADSuccess Model
- How can we more fully engage, support, and connect UGA’s online learners?
- Innovate Team Solution: Digital Dawgs Framework
- How do we advance a more integrated strategy to improve the success and campus life experience of underrepresented students?
- Innovate Team Solution: Pathways for Access
- What strategies can we adopt to enhance supervision within UGA Student Affairs?
- Innovate Team Solution: Supervision Cycle and Checklist