Department(s): University Health Center
Thursday, September 24, 2020
2:30pm to 3:30pm
This is a reoccurring event. See below for more dates/times for this event.
Thursdays: 9/24, 10/8, 10/22, 11/19, 12/3, 12/10, 2:30-3:30 pm
Take a break from your daily schedule and join The Fontaine Center as we discuss common types of essential oils, well-being areas they support, and instructions to make the blend of the week! Essential oils have long been used in the form of aromatherapy and aid with sleep, energy, relaxation, and more.
*Students will be able to pick up an essential oil blend after attending a workshop (more information will be given at the end of each workshop).
Register once and attend any of these workshops:
• Sep 24 - Blend of the Week: Lavender, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang
• Oct 8 - Blend of the Week: Orange, Grapefruit, Lime
• Oct 22 - Blend of the Week: Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint
• Nov 19 - Blend of the Week: Juniper berry, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang
• Dec 3 - Blend of the Week: Patchouli, Lavender, Bergamot
• Dec 10 - Blend of the Week: Eucalyptus, Lemon, Tea Tree
Check out more FREE virtual wellness and prevention classes, clinics and tools hosted by the University Health Center at #BeWellUGA!