Department(s): University Health Center
Location: Tate 479
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
1:00pm to 2:00pm
This is a reoccurring event. See below for more dates/times for this event.
The purpose of EngageMENt Discussion Groups is to provide a supportive space for male-identified students to engage in critical thought across a series of subjects without fear of judgement. We encourage students to attend all six sessions, but attendance is voluntary, and students can join and/or leave the group at any time in the semester. Due to the nature of the deep level discussions, groups will be open to male-identified students only.
A free lunch is included for the first 10 attendees!
Tuesdays 10/29-12/3, 1:00-2:00pm, Tate 479
• Program Introduction - Tue, Oct 29: Gender Overview
• Party culture - Tue, Nov 5: Party culture and substance abuse
• hey, u up? - Tue, Nov 12: Sex, sexuality, and hook-up culture
• You throw like a girl - Tue, Nov 19: Competition, sports, and atheticism
• Boys don’t cry - Tue, Nov 26: Connecting with your emotions
• No-Shave November - Tue, Dec 3: Aesthetics of manhood
Presented by the University Health Center Health Promotion Department