Applications Open for UHC's Healthy Dawg Ambassadors!
University Health Center
Location: University Health Center
Sunday, October 21, 2018
All day. See details for start time.
This is a reoccurring event. See below for more dates/times for this event.
Students! Make a difference on campus, support UHC, and build your health care marketing skills!
Apply to be a member of HDAs!
Who are the HDAs?
- UGA students who represent & promote the University Health Center across campus
- Individuals with different backgrounds, interests & majors
- Enthusiastic dawgs who give tours, staff the information desk, plan events, and much more!
What is required?
- Ability to serve for at least 3 semesters
- Attendance at all HDA meetings (2nd Tuesday of every month from 5:15-6:15pm) & all UHC campus-wide events
- Participation in UHC social media campaigns
How do I apply?
- Applications available online: www.uhs.uga.edu/studentgroups/hda-group
- Print and return completed application to Jamee Smith by 12:00pm, Friday, October 26 in person (UHC Health Promotion Department, 1st floor, 8am-12pm and 1pm-5pm) or email to: email@example.com
- Group interviews: November 5, 7, 8 & 9
- Mandatory training (if selected): Tuesday, January 15
This Event Happens Again On: