Flu Shot Mobile Clinic
University Health Center
Location: College of Pharmacy, RC Wilson Lobby
Thursday, October 12, 2017
3:00pm to 5:00pm
Check Your Flu I.Q.
Get your flu shot! Make an appointment at UHC or find a mobile clinic on campus. Call 706-542-9979 for info.
Valid UGA ID and current insurance card* required.
The University Health Center Pharmacy, in collaboration with the College of Pharmacy, will be administering flu shots at the following:
- College of Pharmacy, RC Wilson Lobby, 9/19, 3:00-5:00pm
- Office of the VP for Student Affairs, Memorial Hall 310, 9/20, 2:30-4:30pm
- Terry College, Coke Lounge, 9/25, 2:30-4:30pm
- University Housing, Myers Programming Room, 9/27, 3:00-5:00pm
- College of Education, Aderhold 116, 9/28, 3:00-5:00pm
- Complex Carbohydrate Research Center (CCRC), Breakroom, 9/29, 8:30-10:30am
- College of Pharmacy, RC Wilson Lobby, 10/12, 3:00-5:00pm
- Dawgtoberfest, College of Pharmacy, 10/25, 10:00am-5:00pm
*UHC will file with insurance.