Applications Open for P.A.D.E. -- Fontaine Center Peers for Alcohol & Other Drug Education
University Health Center
Location: University Health Center
Sunday, April 23, 2017
All day. See details for start time.
This is a reoccurring event. See below for more dates/times for this event.
The Fontaine Center Peers for Alcohol & Other Drug Education is recruiting new members!
P.A.D.E. members are dedicated, innovative, and excited about improving the well-being of UGA students by encouraging decisions that lower the risks of alcohol-related negative consequences.
Applications will be accepted through Sunday, April 30. Click here for Application!
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a team that works to improve alcohol education and awareness on campus.
- Provide thoughts and ideas about how to reach UGA’s unique student population.
- Have a voice for an issue that may be directly affecting you or those around you.
- Contribute towards making your campus a better, safer place to be.
- Great leadership opportunity and resume builder.
- Tell us what YOU want and need as a student.
- Help shape the future direction of AOD prevention.
This Event Happens Again On: